Sunday, September 28, 2014

Once Upon a Time Mini

 I finally used the Once upon a time paper stack from DCWV. Apparently that was hard for me because I've had it sitting in my stash for about 3 years. Probably time I used it huh?!  
The outside covers measure 8 1/4 x 5 1/4.



I decided to try out a paper bag album. Its the first I've made and I kinda like it. I watched a zillion tutorials and then set out to make one.

There are 5 double sided pages, they are approximately 7 1/4 by 5.

 Each page has a pocket with a double sided tag inside. 
 I didn't embellish the pages or tags. I thought the paper was so pretty as was. Most pages have glitter right in them. 
 

I also made 5  little pockets on the side of the pages. each one holds a tag or a photo mat, whichever you choose to use it as.
And lastly I bound this one with my Bind-it-all. We had a love/hate relationship but now we're friends :P  Hope you like it, thanks for looking, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment