Sunday, September 28, 2014

Halloween Mini Album

I finished this album the other night. I LOVE it!! I used the Teresa Collins paper pack, called Masquerade Party. I ran out of those so I had to use a few sheets of "stash" paper for the covers and one flip out.

This one will be for sale in my Etsy shop - soon, I hope!

The chipboard covers measure 9 by 5. I've used the card stock elements from the paper pack with some prima flowers.The frame on the front is open so a photo can be slipped in behind. I also have 3 metal pumpkins, hanging from chains on the spine.






Inside cover is a small envelope with some of the cut aparts inside.
Each set of pages has flip outs and a magnetic closure. 


Most elements have been left open so as to slip photos or keepsakes in behind it.
 There is surprising amount of space for photos and journalling in this little album. 44 spots not counting the covers.
The inside pages and flip outs measure from the smallest- 4 1/2 x 3 to the largest - 3 3/4 x 8 1/2

Thats It! Thanks for looking, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment